วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

SEVINGUL BAHADIR- KIZ COCUGU - SHINDA ONNA NO KO '死んだ女の子 (VIDEO CLIP)

The Dead Girl (English Lyrics): The doors are knocked from me All the doors are knocked over one by one, I dont regarding your eyes Here come the corpses now prospect, I'm in Hiroshima died over 10 years, I am a girl who is The death of 7 years old children do not grow My hair is burned in the first place, then my eyes are burnt and dried out I was a handful of ashes at once my ashes were scattered into the air. I am knocking on the door Please do you have something for a peacefulWorld, ask the children are also killed by anyone, the children are able to eat their candy, too .... -------------------------------------------------- ---------- Zülfü Livaneli Istanbul Konserleri Albümünden. The International Famous Turkish poet Nazim Hikmet Ran poem "Kiz çocugu - 死んだ 女の子" (The Little Girl) provides a plea for peace from a seven years old girl, ten years after it has gone lost in the atomic bomb on Hiroshima attack. It has achieved popularity as aAnti-war message and has performed worldwide as a song by a number of singers and musicians. - "Zülfü Livaneli" (on Nazım Türküsü) has a version of the original Turkish-made poem. - A loose English translation Kız Çocuğu as I come and stand at every door was performed by The Byrds (on the album Fifth Dimension), Pete Seeger (on the album News & footnotes), This Mortal Coil (on the album Blood aware) and The Fall on their 1997 album Levitate, though omitting thelast stanza and wrong ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj0kwAgINLE&hl=en

diaper bag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น